Category Archives: NVQ Electrical
The information below is to help you decide if this particular level is right for you.
NVQ Electrical Level 3
A Level 3 NVQ Electrical is the required level to reach to accomplish fully qualified electrician status. The City & Guilds 2356 (NVQ) level 3 has now been replaced by City & Guilds 2357 – 13 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electro-technical Systems and Equipment.
Typical units studied are as follows
- Ensure safe site working
- Diagnose and correct electrical faults
- Provide technical and functional information
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Prepare to install wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment
- Install wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment
- Connect wiring systems and equipment using safe and approved methods
- Inspect, test and commission an electrical installation